Learn About Other Denver Colorado Home Loan Programs!
In addition to the loans listed on our Loan Services page, The Newman Team and Cherry Creek Mortgage offer an even wider variety of Denver Colorado home loan programs and options. Some of the additional programs we offer to our clients include:
Some condominium communities do not meet loan guideline requirements due to litigation, owner occupancy ratio or various other reasons. Cherry Creek Mortgage can assist with help you finance those properties.
USDA loans are backed through the Rural Housing Division of the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. They are available to millions of eligible primary home buyers with low to moderate incomes or scarce funds for down payments.
- Zero Down. No down payment is required for USDA loans. Thirty-year, fixed-rate loans with no pre-payment penalty are the norm. Rates are very competitive with Conventional loans.
- Eligible Property. These loans are limited to “rural” areas, though you might be surprised by some of the suburbs of major cities that qualify by that definition. Homes should be modest in size and cost and constructed per local codes and regulations.
- Eligible Borrowers. Funds are available for qualified borrowers who earn up to 115% of the area median income. Even candidates who have had past credit issues with late pays, bankruptcies or foreclosure may be eligible for USDA financing. Borrower’s income must support the proposed payments and meet the program requirements for approval. Primary occupancy is required.
- Benefits. Minimum cash to close. The USDA Guarantee Fee and eligible closing costs may be financed. Gift money, grant money and seller contributions are allowed.
97% Conventional Loan:
Increase your financing options with our new 3% down program. This program is designed to assist borrowers who may qualify for a mortgage loan but may not be financially able to put down the standard 5% on other Denver Colorado home loan programs.
- Down payments as low as 3%
- Loan limits up to $417,000
- One-unit, principal residence only
- Purchase and refinance options available
- 620 minimum FICO score
- Reduced mortgage insurance (18%)
The Homepath program is a special financing program to provide financing for purchasers of Fannie Mae Real Estate Owned (REO) properties (as a result of foreclosure or other similar action such as deed-in-lieu of foreclosure) that Fannie Mae has deemed eligible for HomePath Mortgage financing.
- Low down payment
- You may qualify even if your credit is less than perfect
- Available for primary residences, second home and investment properties
- Down payment can be funded as a gift, a grant, a loan from a nonprofit organization, state or local government employer
- No appraisal required
- No mortgage insurance required
- 15 and 30 year fixed rate
- Adjustable options available
- Single family properties only
We, also, offer many more programs and would be happy to discuss your many options. If you’re interested in moving forward or want to inquire regarding your personal situation please give us a call (720.974.8400 extension 2) or shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Don’t forget, The Newman Team is your Denver Colorado home loan specialists!
*All applications are subject to credit approval. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Some products may not be available in all states. Other restrictions and limitations may apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Cherry Creek Mortgage Co., Inc. NMLS #3001.